PLEASE SELECT THE DESTINATION COUNTRY AND LANGUAGE :
For large purchases, we may make a confirmation call to your card company as a safety measure. If the card has been reported stolen, is under a different name or if the order is deemed abnormal, your order may be temporarily suspended or canceled.
Deposits without an account can be made through PC banking, internet banking, telebanking or direct deposit at a local bank.
The depositor name entered at the time of order must match the depositor name of the actual deposit and the deposit must be made within 7 days of the order. Orders that have not been paid within this time will be automatically canceled.
Period for Exchanges/Refunds
- Requests for exchanges/refunds due to personal reasons may be submitted within 2 weeks of receiving the product.
- Damaged product packaging & opened product (damage to seal) & used product
- Destroyed & damaged product due to negligence of consumer
- Damaged or missing packaging of product
- Missing medical report from dermatologist for exchanges & refunds due to side effects
Shipping for Exchanges/Refunds (Shipping Fee Deposit Account: Kiwi Company Woori Bank 439-04-116785)
- For refunds due to product defects or incorrect delivery, return shipping fees will be free of charge.
- If you have paid 2,500 won in shipping fees for a purchase order less than 20,000 won, you must deposit a return shipping fee of 2,500 won.
- For exchanges/returns due to personal reasons, you must provide 5,000 won for round trip shipping fees.
- Mool is currently using the services of CJ Korea Express. If you wish to use other parcel services, please use a prepaid shipping method.
- If shipping fees are not deposited, they will be deducted from the refund amount after receiving the product.
Address for Exchanges/Refunds
- To: Person in Charge of Product Exchange #302, 62, Seongseogongdan-ro 11-gil, Dalseo-gu, Daegu (phone: 080-587-0916)
Precautions for Exchanges/Refunds
- Please return the product after packaging it in the sturdy box that you received it in.
- Please note that exchanges/returns may be difficult if the product is damaged due to insufficient packaging.
Exchanges/Refunds Due to Skin Trouble
- Exchanges and refunds are possible within 20 days of purchase.
- Please make a request through the customer service center and then send the product. (Delivery costs will be paid by mool.)
- 2/3 of the product must remain and a medical report from a dermatologist (logical material that accurately verifies the relation between the product and skin trouble) must be sent to mool by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) in advance.