PLEASE SELECT THE DESTINATION COUNTRY AND LANGUAGE :
|Product Name||BABY BREATH|
|Domestic / International Shipping||oversea delivery|
|Payment for Shipping||Parcel Service|
|Shipping (Charge)||International Shipping Fee|
|Product name||mool perfumed water (textile perfume)|
|Size and weight||150ml|
|Main specifications||General daily chemical product (fragrance, deodorant)|
|Manufacturing date or expiration date||Indicated on product|
|How to use||Refer to product details|
|Seller||Kiwi Company Co., Ltd|
|Manufacturer||Jeonjinbio Co., Ltd.|
|Country of origin||Korea|
|Review by Ministry of Food and Drug Safety
according to the Cosmetics Act for functional cosmetics
|Precautions for use||1. Keep away from the reach of children
2. If consumed, drink water and seek professional help if necessary
3. Do not spray on leather, velvet or fur products
4. Spray from a 20 cm distance and do not focus on one spot
5. Please test before using as the product may stain when used on areas prone to discoloration
6. Do not store under direct sunlight or in areas with severe temperature fluctuations (on top of electronic products, etc.)
7. Do not spray towards people or food
8. Do not forcefully pull off the cap fixed to the container
9. Please use at room temperature as the product may change if frozen
10. Wash off with clean water if the product gets into the eyes or skin and seek medical advice if necessary
11. Please keep the product upright or liquid may spill out
12. When spraying in areas above the eyes, please use a sponge or fabric to apply as the spray liquid may get into the eyes
13. Please ventilate well when using in confined spaces
14. Do not use for any other purposes than what is indicated
15. Spraying on dirty fabric may cause staining
16. Please store in its original container after use as remaining liquid may be misused
|Quality assurance standards||If there are problems with the product, you may receive an exchange or refund in accordance with the consumer dispute resolution standards announced by the Fair Trade Commission.|
|Customer service center||1588-5193 (hours: 10:00 - 18:00, closed on Sat/Sun/holidays)|
For large purchases, we may make a confirmation call to your card company as a safety measure. If the card has been reported stolen, is under a different name or if the order is deemed abnormal, your order may be temporarily suspended or canceled.
Deposits without an account can be made through PC banking, internet banking, telebanking or direct deposit at a local bank.
The depositor name entered at the time of order must match the depositor name of the actual deposit and the deposit must be made within 7 days of the order. Orders that have not been paid within this time will be automatically canceled.
Period for Exchanges/Refunds
- Requests for exchanges/refunds due to personal reasons may be submitted within 2 weeks of receiving the product.
- Damaged product packaging & opened product (damage to seal) & used product
- Destroyed & damaged product due to negligence of consumer
- Damaged or missing packaging of product
- Missing medical report from dermatologist for exchanges & refunds due to side effects
Shipping for Exchanges/Refunds (Shipping Fee Deposit Account: Kiwi Company Woori Bank 439-04-116785)
- For refunds due to product defects or incorrect delivery, return shipping fees will be free of charge.
- If you have paid 2,500 won in shipping fees for a purchase order less than 20,000 won, you must deposit a return shipping fee of 2,500 won.
- For exchanges/returns due to personal reasons, you must provide 5,000 won for round trip shipping fees.
- Mool is currently using the services of CJ Korea Express. If you wish to use other parcel services, please use a prepaid shipping method.
- If shipping fees are not deposited, they will be deducted from the refund amount after receiving the product.
Address for Exchanges/Refunds
- To: Person in Charge of Product Exchange #302, 62, Seongseogongdan-ro 11-gil, Dalseo-gu, Daegu (phone: 080-587-0916)
Precautions for Exchanges/Refunds
- Please return the product after packaging it in the sturdy box that you received it in.
- Please note that exchanges/returns may be difficult if the product is damaged due to insufficient packaging.
Exchanges/Refunds Due to Skin Trouble
- Exchanges and refunds are possible within 20 days of purchase.
- Please make a request through the customer service center and then send the product. (Delivery costs will be paid by mool.)
- 2/3 of the product must remain and a medical report from a dermatologist (logical material that accurately verifies the relation between the product and skin trouble) must be sent to mool by email (email@example.com) in advance.